- Fully adaptive noise cancelling
Minimum distortion to audio signal
- Noise cancellation 9 - 35dB
- 8 user selectable noise cancelling levels
- Noise cancellation can be preset on PCB or remotely changed
- Wide audio bandwidth for natural sound
- Input and output level adjustment
- Input overload indication LED
- 5 - 15VDC operation
- Remote noise cancellation on/off
The module is inserted into the path of the noisy audio signal.
By using standard 0.1” connectors the module
can be mounted in a variety of orientations.
The module can be plugged into another circuit board, or connectors. Four fixing
holes are also provided.
Level controls are provided for input level, audio output level.
The module features an overload LED on the audio input to give visual indication
of the correct signal level
The fitting of the HEAR IT DSP MODULE may involve the removal of small surface
mount components. This should only be carried out by a qualified engineer.
GAP accepts no responsibility for the fitting or installation of the HEAR
IT DSP MODULE and are not liable for any damage to equipment caused by its
A typical circuit is shown below.
Featured in the November 2011 QST Magazine!